Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Secret is Out

Sarah knows about Mama the dog now. What a relief. It was very hard to tell her. But, the family Mama is with love her. Her name is no longer Mama. It's ROCKET. Rocket because she's so FAST. It sounds like a good match.



Sarah is at Don's house now. She sounded VERY relieved. Don sounded stressed. I hope this will be a good thing for everyone involved.



I have had a very sad and weepy day. I wanted to take this afternoon off so I could sit at home and have a pity party, but too many people were gone and my boss said no. This is probably a good thing, really. I got a lot of stuff done this afternoon.



Elizabeth comes down tomorrow to the doctor. She is now "officially" at term. She tells me her back has been killing her and she thinks she may be having "back labor" but she'll ask the doctor tomorrow. Picture me rolling my eyes here. I kindly say, "Elizabeth, pay attention to your body and and if the pain doesn't go away, call the doctor and see if you need to come to the hospital." She giggles and says, "OK, Mom". Like I'm so stupid for even thinking she may actually be IN LABOR. She only has an HOUR to get to the hospital from where she lives. Kids.



This brings to mind a story from Sofi's birth...

http://christyjo.blogspot.com/2005/08/new-baby-and-drama.html


I'm sure there's some really cool way to make it so I could say "Click here" and it would take you right to the story, but I don't know what it is. Someday I'll ask Sam...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

LOLROF!!! I'd forgotten about the hospital incident!!!