Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Flaming Lips Girl Made It Home

I haven't seen her yet, but her truck's here. I don't see any new dents or scratches on her vehicle, so all must have gone well. She got up long enough to let Mama out of her room at around 11:00 am, but she didn't make an appearance.
_________________________________________

So, I've been noticing lately that my hair is falling out. I'm seeing hair on my hands when I wash my hair. Joe thought it was my imagination. Today, I got my hair cut and guess what? Casey (that's my hairstylist's name) said my hair is considerably thinner, especially on top. Holy crap. I'm turning into Grandma Crouse. Short, round, balding.

_________________________________________

1 comment:

Mavis said...

The hair loss can be from a nutritional problem as well as a reaction to some medications. You might go to the health food store and ask about it.