Monday, September 3, 2007

GROSS!!!


OMG! My brother Sam enlarged the photo of the spider I found in my bathroom a couple of days ago. Isn't it gross??? Look at those glowing eyes and the hair on it's legs. YUCK!.
I went to Wal-Mart today and bought some sticky pads and some Raid. Last night was the last straw. Joe saw a spider walking across the room and killed it. Then, when I opened the back door to let the dogs out last night there were THREE spiders, just like the one above, sitting on my door jam right next to the web they had presumably just woven. Normally, I'm of the philosophy that if the bug is outside, that's where it belongs and I have no issues with it. Inside is a different ballgame altogether. But, I think it's time for action. I sprayed the door jam and around the foundation with Raid. Man I hope it works!
Sam's blog is at http://www.samellis.net.

No comments: