Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exploring new frontiers of aging

I'm not the aging one (ah-hem), it's Joe. I swear. Suddenly, he has to have it so hot in the house that I sweat. He lays there in bed with all the covers around him shivering like it's 30 degrees outside, and I'm laying there kicking off the covers and not able to sleep because I'm so hot. What's wrong with that man? Who in their right mind wants to have the house at 68-70 degrees when 60-65 is much more comfortable???

And, suddenly, he's a smarty-pants. "Honey, why don't you go take a shower?" No. "Why not, that always makes ME feel better?" Are you telling me I stink? "No, but you're sweating and a little grumpy." EXCUSE ME? I am NOT grumpy. Back off, buddy!

Joe seems a little baffled by his new need for a warmer home. Maybe he should go to the doctor and see if he needs a hormone adjustment. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

LOLROF!!!!