Monday, October 22, 2007

Men vs Women

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you I got my hair cut. It's very short in the back and gradually gets longer as you go to the top of my head. The top is maybe 2 inches. Then at the sides right in front of my ears, it's as long as it used to be (chin length). I love it. I think it's really cute.

So let me just say that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN at work (that commented on it) has said they love my hair. Not ONE SINGLE MAN has said that.

Women: "Oh my gosh! I love your hair! It's so cute and looks great on you!"

Men: Blank stares, or if anything, "You got a haircut." That INCLUDES my husband. I think he was really disappointed that I got my hair cut off. He says he likes it now that he's getting used to it.

That is PROOF that there is a difference between men and women.

2 comments:

Mavis said...

I'm there with you. I did the same thing, got the same results. I love it, he's getting used to it, and it's staying this way!

Teresa said...

Picture, please!