Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics

Anyone watching the Olympics? Last night I was up until after midnight watching swimming and the men's gymnastics qualifying rounds. Can you BELIEVE the Chinese on the pumel horse, rings and paralel bars? OMG! They are AMAZING to watch!

On a whole different subject, today, for the first time in months, probably, I put in my hearing aids. EVERYTHING is so loud! If it wasn't for the need to hear people I wouldn't wear them. I can live without hearing the clock tick. =)

2 comments:

Mavis said...

I didn't know you had hearing aids! Your dad needs them. I'm watching the olympics but I'm frustrated they don't show hardly any of the equestrian events. I don't want to see highlights of one or two competitors, I want to watch the competition. They don't even comment on what is going on.

Teresa said...

I love watching the Olympics. Syncronized diving is amazing. I can't believe some of those Korean girls are 14. They look younger than Jeremy. They showed how they train them from age 3. I really kind of felt sorry for them. And they were going to kick the team leader off because she was making too much money from endorsements.