Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I may have killed someone UPDATE

I called the blood bank and asked if the results were in yet. She said they had to send the blood off to the CDC for complete testing. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. On the one hand, they'll probably run it for every disease known to man to see if it may have affected that poor man. On the other hand, what if they find something that didn't hurt the guy, but isn't good for me?

The lady said she should know something in a week or two and she promised she would call me with the results either way. As soon as I know I'll pass the news along.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Well, at least you gave blood. Last I heard I can't because I ate beef in London during the mad cow scare. I should check and see if that is still true...

Christy said...

it probably is. They always ask if you have lived in England (and other countries) for more than a few days.