Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Yay! It's snowing!

Today, Joe and Sarah and I went to look at the new house (Sarah hadn't seen it yet). Sarah likes it a lot. So do we. The only possible drawback is the drive from the house to the highway. It's a windy, narrow and hilly road. It was a little dicey getting to it with slippery roads this morning. I was driving. Joe was very frightened. Goodness knows why. HAHA.

My big goal for the weekend is to finish Christmas presents and send them out this week. I'm very very close to being done. Once that's done, I need to really concentrate on getting the stuff I don't need on a daily basis packed up. The very worst part about moving is the moving. I hate packing, and I hate unpacking just as much. But once it's all done, it will be so nice!!

I'm off to watch the snow....

4 comments:

One of Us said...

Congrats on the house!

One of Us said...

BTW...one of us is actually Pam.

Teresa said...

The more junk you give to the dumpster and Good Will the less you have to move and unpack!

Mavis said...

I hate to move, but my house is a testamony to how much crap you can accumulate when you don't move. I clean out closets and I swear, the stuff reproduces in the dark!