Sunday, December 2, 2007

Is it REALLY December?

We are having a good old THUNDERSTORM. In December. I love it. I wish it was snow, but I still love it. Wind. Rain. Thunder. Woo-hoo!

I went Christmas shopping today. I found the COOLEST toy for me - I mean Yuki. It's a

Fisher-Price® Imaginext™ Mega Spinosaurus see it.

It moves. It roars. The eyes flash. In fact, it was SO cool, that I got something similar
here for Jaisen. We'll leave it here for "safe keeping". They make cool noises and flap wings and stuff like that. I wish the pictures were better.

I've been listening to Christmas music by Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra. Ah, the holidays.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool! I love dinosaurs!

Mavis said...

I love thunder storms!

Teresa said...

I'm not allowed to say I love thunderstorms any more. Last time I said that we had a tornado that took away the garage. (But I still love them!)