Monday, August 27, 2007

Spider update...

I went home for lunch. On the wall right above my toilet was a small spider. Probably one of the big spider's babies. I flushed it so it could be with mama. Then I came back to work, and on my window is ... a SPIDER. I can't reach it to kill it. It's taunting me now, sending over telepathic messages that I'm the evil spider killer, and my life is now going to become fodder for a new horror flick. This is especially unfortunate since I just watched some stupid movie yesterday about giant tarantulas taking over a ship and killing everyone but the two main characters who barely escaped with their lives. I made fun of the movie and how bad the special effects were. This is apparently retribution for making light of how scary a spider can be.

No comments: