Saturday, August 28, 2004

Saturdays are always wonderful...

Hey! I'm gonna live!

Apparently, I am just fine. The doctor can feel the lump, but ultrasound didn't show anything to worry about (!) and everything is o.k. He said just to keep an eye on it with my doctor.

Today, I used a gift certificate given to me by my children for my recent birthday. I got a facial at Delgado's in B'ton. It was o.k, but not NEARLY as nice as the one I had in Chicago. But quite lovely nonetheless.

I posted photos earlier today. You will see my two children, my grandson (no, I'm not REALLY old enough to be a grandmother), and 3 of my many many pets. I seriously have a zoo. Sometime I'll list them all. My bearded dragon, which is now 4 months old, is over a foot long, and meaner than a snake. He will BITE and it HURTS. So, we don't hold ZZ. We just watch him. =)

That's it for now. Time to order a Dixie Chicken Pizza from Pizza Express and watch a movie.

cje




No comments: